Monday, July 12, 2010

You Must Always Think Positively

You know when people tell you that & you try real hard to push yourself to be positive but you just can't do it? I mean, its hard for someone whose constantly faced with negativity from every turn to instantly be positive about some things.
Not that I'm a pessimist or anything. I believe that I'm a true optimist. I go into the situation with probably the same amount of doubt & uncertainty that a 'normal' person may or may not have. I say to myself, "yea, I'm positive (which I totally don't feel), but I shouldn't get my hopes too high."
Don't want it too badly. That's probably what my brain is sublimely telling me every time I'm aware of something that I want badly.
Put simply, I suck at being entirely positive. But I always hope that things would pan out some way or the other.

Jenaya
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment