Thursday, July 15, 2010

untiligetmarried.com

So I recently stumbled upon this blog. It's called "Until I Get Married" and it features the meanderings of a bachelor, Jozen. So far I've read and liked "Five Compliments Women Should Learn To Appreciate". Here's a little excerpt:
SHE LOOKS GREAT IN THE MORNING

Ever tell a woman she looks great before she gets in the shower, puts on her makeup, and freshens herself up for the day? A classic response is, “You’re just saying that.” Or, “I do not. Stop. Don’t look at me.” Whatever.

Look, if a man can see some beauty in a woman before she even gets all beautiful, there’s only one way to respond to such a thing. Morning sex. (Kidding (no I’m not))

SHE LOOKS LIKE INSERT BEAUTIFUL CELEBRITY NAME HERE

I don’t care what she thinks of the celebrity I say she looks like, if I didn’t say she looks like someone who is is considered to be unattractive, she should take it as a compliment. The problem is, most women cloud the compliment I give with their own opinion of whatever celebrity I say they look like, and if it’s not a celebrity they find cute, they will disagree and reject the compliment. Matter of fact, they might even find a way to twist my words into an insult. Well, I didn’t ask her what she thought about the celebrity she looks like. I think she’s fine. That’s all my girl should be worried about. It’s not like I said, “Girl, you look like Oprah.”

Follow his link to read more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment