Friday, July 16, 2010

I am not a summer baby.

I was born in August. The month of the Lion, who I'm told revels in the sun. I'm here to say right now that I do not "revel" in the sun, or purr or stretch or whatever those overgrown felines do. I squint, cringe, and ::shudder:: sweat.
I mean, don't get me confused with those people who for some ungodly reason abhor daylight. I love lots and lots of sunlight, preferably when its pouring through the window while I'm in the house with the air conditioner on at a reasonably non-styfling temperature, or perhaps in a car with the window down (air conditioner rule applies here as well).
Now the autumn/fall weather is more my style; the weather is not too hot and not too cold. Now that is the season I definitely "revel" in.
That is all.
Toodles.

PS: Maybe I should simply just wear my hear short during this hot weather :/
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment